Group finder suggestion

notanjelika

Hi, can you please do something about people constantly refusing a flashpoint team? For example 3 lvl 70 and one lvl 55? I think 55 is pretty decent for veteran " Korriban Incursion". If i may, i suggest a sort of time punishment for constant refusal, something like 15 minutes off group finder if someone refuses twice a flashpoint team. Thank you and sorry for the messed up English.

Also, why does pve get so much time to accept the GF queue?

I've gotten a FP to pop and I click accept, but then I'm waiting for 2 minutes while these people are afk or wtv, then I get a pvp match pop, but the timer for the pvp match ends before the pve, so I lose the pvp queue, and then someone from my pve queue rejects...and now I'm waiting again.

Edited by Lionflash

I have not used group finder recently. is there still a daily reward attached to it? because if it is I think that's the problem, players have to queue up for all available flashpoints in order to get the rewards yet some flashpoints such as blood hunt players don't want to really pug anyway.

A portion of this problem is that ever player will have to queue up for everything including level 15 players who have no right to be doing blood hunt any way.

If it was up to me I would revert back to the old system where you could only queue up for flashpoints to a certain level to ensure lowbie players are not put in flashpoints well beyond theeir current abilities. The change I would make from the old system however is I would make it so that even though you gain higher levels you still have to queue up for the lowbie flashpoints too in order to get daily bonus so for example a level 25 can only queue upto mando raiders, but a level 70 must queue for everything. This would ensure that flashpoints will still pop since this was one of the reasons for the original change in the first place.

Also, why does pve get so much time to accept the GF queue?

I've gotten a FP to pop and I click accept, but then I'm waiting for 2 minutes while these people are afk or wtv, then I get a pvp match pop, but the timer for the pvp match ends before the pve, so I lose the pvp queue, and then someone from my pve queue rejects...and now I'm waiting again.

Don't double que.

Have you considered that the timing of the pvp match and the pve rejection might not be meer coincidence?

Could be the long delay (some times) is they're waiting for the last moment hoping pvp will pop up.

Don't double que.

Have you considered that the timing of the pvp match and the pve rejection might not be meer coincidence?

Could be the long delay (some times) is they're waiting for the last moment hoping pvp will pop up.

Maybe they should un queue you when you get formed into a group at first, and re-queue you if the person rejects.

Sometimes you accept a FP queue for example, a person waits out the full 2 min, and when the timer runs out you immediately get another q pop but your decision to accept the last group is retained and it locks you in for another 2 min.

Just trying to do some group content.