Credit only quests for Lvl capped players

Imperial_Samurai

Greetings and salutations all,:wea_03:

I'm new to posting on the forums so please bear with me.

I propose an idea about a series of Lvi. 70 dailies that give no Command Points (CP), but instead have a drastic increase in credits earned.

Currently, I make on average, about 21,500 credits for doing any one of the 2+ Heroic daily mission. Mind you I have to do them Solo due to lack of people on the server and most wish to play alone or with their own guild.

I know that if I had a full group, the amount of credits would dramatically increase, but it is quite difficult to find a decent PUG these days.

My idea is as follows:

:wea_01: Either give the players the option to opt out of receiving CP for the mission and drastically increase the amount of credits, OR: Increase the the length and difficulty of said daily and make the reward much greater.:wea_01:

Example: Raising the credit amount from 21,500 to 75,000 or higher. Obviously depending on the length and difficulty.

Any and all constructive or helpful criticism is welcome.

I don't group with people and i still make a boat load of credits. Open the alliance crates, sell the legendary companion gifts they go for 50k-200k on average depending on the type of gift. Sell legacy gear you dont need to the vendor, thats another 3k there, 2-5k initial from the crate itself. And you get a bunch of blue and purple companion gifts to max out your companions rank to 50.

In all honesty there doesn't need to be a credit buff, it would only help the credit spammers/sellers. And if your opening the alliance crates and selling the legendary grade gifts on the GTN you will have no trouble making credits fast.

Thanks for responding so fast.

:wea_01:There is virtually no traffic on the GTN on my server anymore.

So unless you can get the same credits from selling to a vendor, that idea is of little help to me. :wea_01:

Thank you for the ideas though.

Well that also is different too, if your on a dead server nothing you really can do to make alot of credits because the GTN is dead.

Might need to think about changing servers, i do believe its 90cc right now and achievements and decorations do transfer so its not like starting fresh, though you will need to reactivate your SH's its not that bad as it may seem

Sadly people who are on low pop servers the ways to get credits without a gtn economy is very tough because you are completely dependent on missions like heroics, don't know what else to say to increase credit grind, still open the alliance crates though the companion gifts are nice to boost and if you do transfer a character to a populated server you can get quick credits fast if you hold onto them.