Help with Bodyguard Spec

SithSlashz

Been searching around and cant seem to find one, prob not looking very well! but im in a rush as i have leveling to do, could someone please link a good/best Bodyguard healing spec plz, will be most grateful.

Thx

Slash

Edited by SithSlashz

Been searching around and cant seem to find one, prob not looking very well! but im in a rush as i have leveling to do, could someone please link a good/best Bodyguard healing spec plz, will be most grateful.

Thx

Slash

Are you talking about pure healing or leveling healing spec?

For pure healing I would go for this: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300rfRoRdcdkqZ0cZb.1

I left some breathing room for putting in either Critical Reaction, Integrated Systems, and/or Mandalorian Iron Warheads for the Kolto Missiles

ye pure healing, and thx dj, saw ya guide, very very usefull, well made! could u perhaps put that spec in ya guide..or did u already? i didnt see :p

just for the sake of the wannabe bodyguards like myself :p

Pure healing makes my heart melt haha.

As for the tree, that was something that was just put together. I haven't incorporated that into the guide yet and you were the first to have this tree calc placed together. Ill need to relook at it but it looks pretty solid. Alacrity will help if you have enough critical and need the haste. If you have enough haste, then you can get rid of alacrity and make sure you get Critical Reaction.

Btw thanks for the compliment. I'm thinking of a good hybrid tree for leveling per what Tempestas said in my topic earlier. I went with it up to tracer missile and has helped out a lot. I haven't tried healing with it just yet. Ill just feel naked without all the right stuff.

Sent by my EVO 4G

Edited by djinnerman

• 1 month later...