Please make Force Sweep do 25% more dmg too with Utitliy

merovejec

As title says, we do have a utility that increase dmg of Cyclone Slash by 25% which makes the Combat spec a far better spec for AOE damage than Concentration.

So please include Force Sweep in this utility so that also Watchman (for dot spread) and Concentration can benefit from this.

As title says, we do have a utility that increase dmg of Cyclone Slash by 25% which makes the Combat spec a far better spec for AOE damage than Concentration.

So please include Force Sweep in this utility so that also Watchman (for dot spread) and Concentration can benefit from this.

They can benefit from it, they can use cyclone slash, all the specs can and any spec can take that utility [pathcarver, I'm not sure what it's called in pub speak], utilities are class wide so I'm a little confused. Granted sweeping slash isn't part of their normal rotation, but it isn't part of any of the specs normal rotation, force sweep is part of the rotation for spreading dots so they're getting the damage from the dots [which in groups of people is essentially AOE damage, plus the damage from the Force sweep, they don't need an extra 25% damage bonus to force sweep. that's like three attacks in one, way too much damage for one click of the button. Watchman is all fluff as it is, giving them more is way over kill. With Beserk on top of it all of those next 6 bleeds automatically crit [which at the same time sends out group wide heals]. Watchman's got more than enough going for it on AOE/DoTs. One button does all that damage, all those dots, AOE damage from the Force sweep itself and heals at the same time.

It already does the most damage of all the specs [technically speaking]. Watchman doesn't need more fluff.

While combat's AOE is impressive, Concentraition has more AOE attacks over all than Combat does. I agree that Concentraition should do the most AOE damage of all the specs, AOE is the specs "thing". They should definately make Concentraition's AOE damage tops among the specs. Give them a 25% bonus on all it's AOE attacks, that would make a lot more sense imo.