I hardly doubt this will be read but it would be nice.

Melendius

I was hoping to have some more diversity with some of the lightsabers and was hoping that there possibly be Sidius/Palpatine inspired sounds like from the animated tv show. I feel that this would be extremely awesome because a lot of these other made up sounds are terrible and deafening. Such as the Sidius No Mercy Lightsaber sound font effects or others such as Pong Krells lightsaber sounds. I have had to DIG to find lightsabers that match just that of the classic sith and jedi lightsaber sounds from the movies and this in itself is a pain.

So please if any of you development people even see this. PLEASE Add some new saber sounds like these.

Also, I was told by swtor support to include winable mounts that are bound to legacy ( such as the Vectron Wrath) to be able to be unlocked for all toons not just one or for it to be able to be unlocked in collections.

I would recommend changing the title of the thread to something that clearly shows what the suggestion is about. That would make it a lot easier for the devs and other players to spot the suggestion.

In terms of the suggestion itself, I think it would be nice to have even more different sounds for igniting/de-activating the lightsaber.

As far as the mounts go, I'd recommend a seperate suggestion, if one doesn't already exist.