Republic Fleet Appearance Designer stole my cartel coins!

Eyeskream

This isn't the only issue I've encountered, and i'd also like to add that its very upsetting to see bugs in the game, that I've seen at launch years ago not fixed. I just came back to the game, and am enjoying it.

With that being said, the most current issue I've come across is using the republic fleet appearance designer. I changed my hair, my hair color, and my eyes. it took out 350-375 of my cartel coins, and didn't give me the appearance change!

Please look into this, if I'm not compensated within a week or givin my appearance change, im uninstalling, and going back to world of warcraft.

This isn't the only issue I've encountered, and i'd also like to add that its very upsetting to see bugs in the game, that I've seen at launch years ago not fixed. I just came back to the game, and am enjoying it.

With that being said, the most current issue I've come across is using the republic fleet appearance designer. I changed my hair, my hair color, and my eyes. it took out 350-375 of my cartel coins, and didn't give me the appearance change!

Please look into this, if I'm not compensated within a week or givin my appearance change, im uninstalling, and going back to world of warcraft.

This is the wrong place to request any sort of refund. Either submit an in game ticket, explain the issue on what happened and see if they can give you your appearance or call customer service and request a refund once you explain the situation to them as per the contact numbers here

This is the wrong place to request any sort of refund. Either submit an in game ticket, explain the issue on what happened and see if they can give you your appearance or call customer service and request a refund once you explain the situation to them as per the contact numbers here

I have submitted a ticket, ty for the other information also. Was also merely bringing it to the community, as well as hoping a moderator or person who works for the company will see this and respond faster to my request.

The other day I unlocked a weapon in collections, didn't work the first time, tried again, got charged twice, was about to make a ticket about it but 5 minutes later my balance was back to what it should have been.

Did you check to see if your CC were later refunded, by any chance?