Level 60 Jedi Guardian Tank (defense spec) looking for advice!

As the title implies, my tank is currently at level 60 and I have something that I need help with. I want to be as effective as possible at end game and I have been reading a lot about the optimal rotation to use. Im aware that there are multiple ones to use but as far as an opener and general single target rotation, can anyone please list in order what they use on their own tank? Thanks in advance! :)

as a jug/guard tank you dont realy have a set in stone rotation.

non of your abilities refreshes the other soooo just press everything that is off CD

what matter as a tank is the correct use of taunts and def CDs

Force Leap - Warding Strike or Saber Reflect* -Guardian slash - Reposte -Hilt Bash - Blade Storm - Dispatch - force sweep - taunt - then start over from warding strike.

* The use of Saber reflect is situational. On a boss or single target you will not use Saber reflect unless the Boss or Mob has a reflect-able attack.

For regular pulls, you use it immediately after Force leap, if mobs have instant attacks that can be reflected. IF they have channeled attacks then use it after warding strike.

You your taunt to maintain threat or to regain threat.

use focus target modifier to know who the boss is attacking or going to attack ( Droid in Korriban Incursion). That way you can guard that player and Guardian leap to them before the boss attacks. it will take some practice.

If you are a clicker, like me. Keybind: Guard, Guardian leap, Saber reflect and taunt and target of target :D

This is EXACTLY what I needed! Thank you very much!

I had a better understanding of the rotation than what I originally thought. I just needed to switch 2 of those abilities and start using saber reflect as soon as I jump into mobs. Im sure I'll have more questions before I get him to level 70 though. When I do Ill post them :)

Edited by mollymauler
left stuff out