The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Eyes

This is long overdue & suggested a lot, but can we have canon/normal Sith Eyes already? Yellow Iris with a red outline. Lana, Zash, Sidious & Vader have them, just to name a few examples. They're already in game, the Zabrak race already has them as an appearance option. Can we get them for humans at least?

Edit: Here's clear picture of them.

http://i.imgur.com/AlMxRWm.jpg

Edited by YungDemon

This is long overdue & suggested a lot, but can we have canon/normal Sith Eyes already? Yellow Iris with a red outline. Lana, Zash, Sidious & Vader have them, just to name a few examples. They're already in game, the Zabrak race already has them as an appearance option. Can we get them for humans at least?

We already have it, it's the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option available on the Cartel Market. I do however would very much like to see the design Valkorion and Acina have to be made available to us as well as it is so insanely amazing!

We already have it, it's the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option available on the Cartel Market. I do however would very much like to see the design Valkorion and Acina have to be made available to us as well as it is so insanely amazing!

Bright-Yellow Eyes doesn't have the red outline. (And it's really yellow, while the Sith Eyes have a slight orange cast to them.)

• 2 months later...