The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Game glitch? Help please.

havokfann

So I am on a mission where it requires me to use the holoterminal within my ship, but every time I use it, I see the person I'm supposed to connect to, but no communication happens. Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

There are numerous issues related to cinematic sequences that can be mitigated / worked around by reducing your graphics settings to the lowest of the low before triggering the cinematic, then putting them back the way you like it afterwards. Try that, and let us know if that helps.

There are numerous issues related to cinematic sequences that can be mitigated / worked around by reducing your graphics settings to the lowest of the low before triggering the cinematic, then putting them back the way you like it afterwards. Try that, and let us know if that helps.

I will try that. I'll let you know if it works or not ASAP.

It doesn't work.

OK. Which mission, which class, etc.? And watch out for the difference between the holoterminal and the intercom.

Random thought: did it require you to travel to Belsavis or Corellia immediately before? There are issues with those two planets because the "default" destination in the new map is not the planet, but the Daily Mission area on the planet, and travelling from the Daily Mission area directly to the main planet doesn't count as travelling to the planet.

If it is one of those planets:

* Travel away somewhere else.

* Open the galaxy map in your ship's cockpit.

* Click the sector containing the planet you want to go to.

* Click the planet ONCE.

* In the planet view, there will be Section X and Belsavis OR The Black Hole and Corellia. Click the name of the planet.

* Click the travel button.

OK. Which mission, which class, etc.? And watch out for the difference between the holoterminal and the intercom.

Random thought: did it require you to travel to Belsavis or Corellia immediately before? There are issues with those two planets because the "default" destination in the new map is not the planet, but the Daily Mission area on the planet, and travelling from the Daily Mission area directly to the main planet doesn't count as travelling to the planet.

If it is one of those planets:

* Travel away somewhere else.

* Open the galaxy map in your ship's cockpit.

* Click the sector containing the planet you want to go to.

* Click the planet ONCE.

* In the planet view, there will be Section X and Belsavis OR The Black Hole and Corellia. Click the name of the planet.

* Click the travel button.

The mission is called Delcaration of War. I'm playing as a Sith Marauder. I was on Quesh prior to it.

The mission is called Delcaration of War. I'm playing as a Sith Marauder. I was on Quesh prior to it.

OK, so that would be right after you arrive on Hoth? Or is there something in-between? It's been a while since I had a Sith Warrior at that point in the class story.

Or, indeed, is it still part of the Quesh planetary arc?

(The more context you can give, the better.)

OK, so that would be right after you arrive on Hoth? Or is there something in-between? It's been a while since I had a Sith Warrior at that point in the class story.

Or, indeed, is it still part of the Quesh planetary arc?

(The more context you can give, the better.)

I'm following the class quests. I had just finished hunting the Jedi for the main story on Hoth and I had to go to Quesh.

I'm following the class quests. I had just finished hunting the Jedi for the main story on Hoth and I had to go to Quesh.

Oh, right, when you go *back* to Quesh. It's starting to come back to me now. Sadly, you've gone beyond what I can help you with. Sorry.