The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SOR Lana Customization

Now that you'll be working on companions again please include this customization for Lana in a pack or somewhere.

Personnally I loved SOR Lana appearance more than KOTFE version, bring her back for those that agree with me.

Despite the word "customization" appearing in the Roadmap, they don't mean face/hair/skin-colour customisation objects for the slot in the character panel. They mean we will be able to change their clothes. (Yes! No more grey-sack Lanas all over Fleet!)

Despite the word "customization" appearing in the Roadmap, they don't mean face/hair/skin-colour customisation objects for the slot in the character panel. They mean we will be able to change their clothes. (Yes! No more grey-sack Lanas all over Fleet!)

Yeah, this is far, FAR better then the alternative... Although, be prepared to see the many Lana's in the slave girl outfit x.x

Yeah, this is far, FAR better then the alternative... Although, be prepared to see the many Lana's in the slave girl outfit x.x

I'm also expecting to see the GTN price of the "Lana Beniko's Armor" to go through the roof. (It's the same gear she wore in Forged Alliances and Rise of the Emperor...) And no, I don't mean the Dark Advisor Set. Dig in your Collections to see what I mean.

Yeah and as eager I am for that as well as for being able to customize the rest of KOTFE companions, I still want old Lana customization. Theron is still looking at his 20 after all these years why our Lana has to be forced to look at her 30s while the rest of the characters in the galaxy (safe for Satele) are being blessed by the force faries of youth.

Yeah and as eager I am for that as well as for being able to customize the rest of KOTFE companions, I still want old Lana customization. Theron is still looking at his 20 after all these years why our Lana has to be forced to look at her 30s while the rest of the characters in the galaxy (safe for Satele) are being blessed by the force faries of youth.

Some of the debates I've seen about this suggest that at the beginning of KotFE Chapter III, Lana is north of 40, so looking like she's in her 30s is probably a good thing.