The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Some Legit Suggestions for the Cartel Market

1: Do a massive sale for old gear, such as a full set of armor from every old flashpoint, like Hammer Station's Lookout armor set, or Athiss, or Red Reaper, etc. etc.. Have it where the armor set is in a crate and it's random, but bringing back the old armors of the game [which are the best armors in the game] will really bring back the nostalgia.

2: I would personally enjoy a Starship Launchpad (Starship hook) decoration where the ships actually land and take off at different times, like do a 5 minute cooldown between landing and taking off cycles to give the feel of an operational starbase of sorts.

3: This one's a big one! An item in the Consumables which allows you to switch ONE stronghold's environment (sky) to Night or Day or Thunderstorm or Snow. You will make a KILLING by doing this! I have been waiting FOREVER for a stronghold to come out that has night time in it. I have always wanted a night time stronghold where I could just lay my character on the ground and just stare at the galaxy's stars above. Trust me on this. You do this and you will be making a fortune.