weapon crafting

Draken_Storm

I got those crew skills, but when I look up the items I can learn form the trainer I can't find it in the list of weapon I can learn. In the weildables all they have is viboknife and scattergun. So where can I find it. Is it a certain trainer or what?

Plz Help

Thanks

I got those crew skills, but when I look up the items I can learn form the trainer I can't find it in the list of weapon I can learn. In the weildables all they have is viboknife and scattergun. So where can I find it. Is it a certain trainer or what?

Plz Help

Thanks

Some things you cant craft till you progress your crafting and some require recipes to be bought form the GTN :)

Force Users:

Vibroswords, electrostaves: Artifice

Also makes: hilts, lightsabers, double-bladed lightsabers, focus and shield offhands

Tech Users:

Vibroknives, tech blades, tech staves: Armstech

Also makes: barrels, shotguns, sniper rifles, blaster rifles, blasters, assault cannons, generator and shield offhands

Edited by Halinalle

Force Users:

Vibroswords, electrostaves: Artifice

Also makes: hilts, lightsabers, double-bladed lightsabers, focus and shield offhands

Tech Users:

Vibroknives, tech blades, tech staves: Armstech

Also makes: barrels, shotguns, sniper rifles, blaster rifles, blasters, assault cannons, generator and shield offhands

While true, I think all of these weapons schematics were "archived" and therefore no longer available to new crafters. I know that there are no "new" vibrosword, electrostaff, tech blade, tech staff schematics in grades 9 or 10 when the archive was implemented, and companions that specifically used those tech weapons were switched to something else: i.e. SCORPIO used a tech staff and now uses a blaster rifle, Qyzen used a tech blade and now uses a blaster rifle. I also know that tech blades and tech staves were companion use only. Jedi and Sith could and still can use vibroswords and electrostaves.