What happends if you dont romance?

internaty

What happends if you dont romance your romance option?

Will there be different quests or no more quests?

In the base class story, the companion's story has additional conversations if you follow the romance part, but the main story is the same.

There are other romanceable companions later, but explaining how that works is very, very spoilerish. I'll just note that you should schedule a run through Knights of the Fallen Empire so there isn't a patch between when you start the expansion and when you finish "Chapter IX" of it.

You live a long lonely life in the large cold galaxy......:eek: ...Nah you have extra conversations with the romanced companion but those end with the class story for the vanilla companions. From what I have read there isn't much with returned companions or the 3 new romance ones.

What happends if you dont romance your romance option?

Will there be different quests or no more quests?

If you don't romance the bounty hunter option, they will actually romance the other one.

My male bounty hunter will be romancing Theron, so Mako is left for grabs. Later on in the class story, her and Torian start a romance.

Edited by Venn_Dras

I have heard it starts even with a female BH and you can still romance him, but even if you don't it doesn't last because she doesn't get the mandalorian life or something/

No, you can still romance him if your BH doesn't become a Mandalorian, it just affects the dialogue options later on.

Back in the old days (around Rise of the Hutt Cartel) on my very first Bounty Hunter lady, Torian and Mako were trying to romance each other even though I was trying to romance Torian too... I don't recall any confrontation between Mako and my Hunter over which one of us should get him... and Torian ended up with my Hunter but I don't remember him and Mako officially stopping their romance attempt.

Back in the old days (around Rise of the Hutt Cartel) on my very first Bounty Hunter lady, Torian and Mako were trying to romance each other even though I was trying to romance Torian too... I don't recall any confrontation between Mako and my Hunter over which one of us should get him... and Torian ended up with my Hunter but I don't remember him and Mako officially stopping their romance attempt.

I was actually upset about that when it happened to me and I thought the game wouldn't give me Torian. There was a conversation where Mako asks you why you don't want him and there's no option to say that you do. I now just don't talk to Mako after Torian's recruitment until his romance is locked in.

No, you can still romance him if your BH doesn't become a Mandalorian, it just affects the dialogue options later on.

No I meant Mako, they break up no matter what because she doesn't quite get his lifestyle or something. Can't even remember where I read that.

No I meant Mako, they break up no matter what because she doesn't quite get his lifestyle or something. Can't even remember where I read that.

They didn't break up in mine. In fact

when my Merc met him again on Darvannis, Torian said he and Mako had been together as a couple up until Mandalore summoned all the Mandos to fight

So possibly there are two possibilities based on which conversation choices you take but don't quote me on that :p