The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Weapon tuning to cathar warstaff

i know that none electrostaff has weapon tunning slot, but since cathar warstaff is a CM item, and not cheaper than any other weapon in there, it is only fair that it gets a tunning slot...

Quick question: Why do you think that is fair, and more importantly how would it be realistic for a Cathar warstaff to have a weapon tuning slot? It makes sense for lightsabers to have them, and even for blasters, but how would it effect a weapon that is for the most part, normal?

Quick question: Why do you think that is fair, and more importantly how would it be realistic for a Cathar warstaff to have a weapon tuning slot? It makes sense for lightsabers to have them, and even for blasters, but how would it effect a weapon that is for the most part, normal?

it is fair because it costs 500cc like any other weapon on CM, and other weapons, like blasters or sabers have said slots.

realism shouldn't be an issue, first because.. you know... lightsabers in essence are really not realistic ¬¬ ( despite our wishes for it to be :jawa_frown:), second: have you even looked at the cathar warstaff? it is NOT a normal sword, it has that energy beam running right on the middle of it... if it can have a *********** laser beam on the midle of a sword, why can't it have extra glow, lightning, dripping aids/siffilis or whatever onto it? ¬¬

it is fair because it costs 500cc like any other weapon on CM, and other weapons, like blasters or sabers have said slots.

realism shouldn't be an issue, first because.. you know... lightsabers in essence are really not realistic ¬¬ ( despite our wishes for it to be :jawa_frown:), second: have you even looked at the cathar warstaff? it is NOT a normal sword, it has that energy beam running right on the middle of it... if it can have a *********** laser beam on the midle of a sword, why can't it have extra glow, lightning, dripping aids/siffilis or whatever onto it? ¬¬

I disagree, and I always like some semblance of realism, but okay. I was not aware of said energy beam that ran down the center of the sword, and that makes things a little different. I had just always thought the staff was a normal weapon.