Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Class change at 5.3 ?

Isagoras

At the moment we all know that there are 3 classes above others Merc, Sniper (especially engineering spec), and Marauder (but at least you need to know how to play it).

My question is this one, is there class change scheduled for 5.3 ? If so, when can we expect the 5.3 ?

I think maybe in september but the new extension of the game usually take place end of november or beginning of december so if there is no change for classes in 5.3 we can expect the change will arrive november/december with the next extension.

I play mostly a rage jugg and I like playing madness sorc, pyrotech PT and medicine operative. I know how unlucky I am all of theses classes are not very good at the moment.

My subcription has only 8 more days and it look like I will have to wait the new extension to just hope a good class change. I will be an idiot to pay a subcription during 6 months in theses conditions.

OK, you succeeded in confusing me. But now I understand. No, there will be no class change in 5.3. There might be a class re-balancing, but no class change. ("Class change" usually means the ability to switch, say, from Vanguard to Commando. That won't happen. A change in class balance (to make people less inclined to go 8 on 1 versus my Commando as soon as I show my face outside the safe area of a WZ) would be welcome.

OK, you succeeded in confusing me. But now I understand. No, there will be no class change in 5.3. There might be a class re-balancing, but no class change. ("Class change" usually means the ability to switch, say, from Vanguard to Commando. That won't happen. A change in class balance (to make people less inclined to go 8 on 1 versus my Commando as soon as I show my face outside the safe area of a WZ) would be welcome.

It was 8 on 1 since forever even when they were underpowered. Commandos generally just get picked on it seems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.