The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nadia Grell's Return

oukailian

So I just wanted to say, I hope Nadia returns. I really liked her character and the romance with my Jedi Consular. I don't know about anyone else, but if or when we see her, I kinda want to see Nadia studying the Consular's holocron. I mean, we knew the Shadow of Revan was many years from our current storyline so it would make sense if the Consular had entered more information about his philosophy, lightsaber forms, or any other lectures. I think it would be really cool to get a sneak peek of our once Padawan watching our holocron either out of study or remembrance of things past.

Maybe I'm the only one wanting this. I know that for all other classes, her return might have to be generic and such. But I think it would be interesting to see if Nadia had fallen to the darkside if a dark consular used the holocron or if she remained in the light if a lightside consular created a holocron.

Am I the only one?

Wasn't Nadia using her diplomatic experience to try to form her own alliance? It's really odd that she didn't pop up when the Alliance emerged. I hope that BW have written a good reason for her absence.

I am personally missing Iresso most, but I hope we'll get all our consular companions back. We are the most unfortunate class in that respect! Only one companion back, and that via alliance alert, not part of the main story...

I too am looking forward to Nadia's return. She has always been one of my favorites. While I agree the consular is in the worst shape getting their original companions back Nadia is honestly the only one of them I care to get back.

Outside of the consular the smuggler is in almost as bad of shape, they have 2 back but both from alliance alerts. Of course I did not really care for any of the smuggler companions so it does not bother me much.

I loved Nadia! I used to refer to her as my little geisha! The vanilla versions of the companions had Nadia as the most powerful force using companion. Her old "Wild Energy" ability wasa forward knock back AOE that would one shot an entire mob. She was great fun in open world PVP. It's an extreme shame that they just changed all companions to being exactly the same, taking away all unique abilities.