The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel companion: Rancor companion

The title says it all, what do you think about having Star Wars most well known and famous monster, arguably speaking of course, traveling by your side eating your enemies?!? :cool:

I'd love it.

It would have to be a pygmy though, roughly the size of that new, creepy bug....thing. *Shivers*

In fact.....dangit.....curse you for even mentioning it, because now I wont be able to play without wishing I had a Rancor running beside me. Especially when fighting Gamorreans. Nomnomnom.

I'd love it.

It would have to be a pygmy though, roughly the size of that new, creepy bug....thing. *Shivers*

In fact.....dangit.....curse you for even mentioning it, because now I wont be able to play without wishing I had a Rancor running beside me. Especially when fighting Gamorreans. Nomnomnom.

LOL sorrry :D

The title says it all, what do you think about having Star Wars most well known and famous monster, arguably speaking of course, traveling by your side eating your enemies?!? :cool:

A rancor would be cool a smaller voranticus, a terrentateck, etc. The beast companion was a great idea. I hope you devs will read this. The idea here is not to create new but use existing ideas in a new way. We already have the mounts, make them companions. How about a future companions from differenct races. Selkath etc.