The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars The Old Republic - Series (like a TV show)

RezusGr

Hey everyone, I know like me you all want Netflix to make a live TV show of Star Wars The Old Republic. Based on my desire for such a thing I created my own TV show (based on the amazing game we play) of The Old Republic. Every scene is fully edited to make it more real and feel like it is not a game walkthrough. Check it out if you want and tell me if you like it.

Have fun :):):)

Hey everyone, I know like me you all want Netflix to make a live TV show of Star Wars The Old Republic

No, we don't *ALL* want that. I don't care one way or the other, except to note that it would probably distract BioWare from working on the game, and I'd rather that didn't happen.

So I'll give it a rather tepid vote for "no".

I dont think it would distract bioware cause the game will go on as it goes. TV series won't change that or them cause it wont be them who will make it :) . But anyway not '' ALL '' but many of us want that. And creating my series made me see what a great show it would be. :p

I dont think it would distract bioware cause the game will go on as it goes. TV series won't change that or them cause it wont be them who will make it :) . But anyway not '' ALL '' but many of us want that. And creating my series made me see what a great show it would be. :p

It certainly would distract them. Well, at least one of them. If you were running a game, and someone came to you and asked to make a film or TV series based on the content of the game, wouldn't you want some level of creative input and/or control over the result? I know that *I* would, and that would take some of my attention away from the game.

I'm not saying that it would be so distracting that they would be unable to work on the game, merely that at least one story-related person would end up spending some fraction of his time on the TV series rather than on the game itself. The effort would detract from doing what we want them to do: creating a great game.

Well you might be right, but I still would love to watch a TV show based on the game cause like I said making it from the game content it made me see that it would be great. But i would not want them to get distracted :p

Hey everyone, I know like me you all want Netflix to make a live TV show of Star Wars The Old Republic. Based on my desire for such a thing I created my own TV show (based on the amazing game we play) of The Old Republic. Every scene is fully edited to make it more real and feel like it is not a game walkthrough. Check it out if you want and tell me if you like it.

Have fun :):):)

Here you go your star wars tv show, Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3a5j8PgQxg :w_smile: Roar ror ror roarrrrr