Trying to mail items triggers security check. (Issue since 5.2)

RubyRiver

I've searched the forums and am amazed that no one has reported the mail issue yet. I've been extremely annoyed by it since 5.2. For every item I try to send, it asks, "Mailing (that item) will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed?", as if it's an op drop.

It is such an annoying issue that I had figured that many other people had reported it, but after 3 weeks I'd had enough. If I'm the only recipient of this horrible anomaly, God help me.

:eek:

As usual, no link necessary.

I've searched the forums and am amazed that no one has reported the mail issue yet.

There's 3 or 4 of them but they're scattered around the forums. I think two of them were in Community Content for some reason. We haven't heard any acknowledgement on the issue.

You can mail the items without issue. They're not bound when they get there.

Hope this helps.

Edited by dr_mike

You can mail the items without issue. They're not bound when they get there.

I know, it's just so much faster without it. I can click 8 items to be sent in about 2 seconds, as opposed to having to click a single thing, then point halfway across the screen to check the popup and back for each item. Extremely annoying especially when mass mailing.

Agreed. Try listing 200-400 GTN items every other day while dealing with a 5 inch tremour on your left hand on your bad days. Lots of fun.

I see what you're trying to do. Playing the disabled card. Mentioning a personal disability such as chorea has nothing to do with people who are just trying to get a simple bug fixed.

Very well, you may have the last word.

Edited by RubyRiver

I see what you're trying to do.

No, I was trying to show you that you;re not alone in this issue.

Excuse me if I offended and you feel the need to lash out at your fellow player who's done nothing but try and help you out.

Edited by dr_mike