The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please give us glowing orange eyes for all races

If you play as a darkside user then you pretty much get them anyway but once you reach darkside Level II you start getting veins and at that point i just hide the darkside corruption but it would be nice to still keep those Glowing Orange eyes i know Jaesa has those eye textures and she doesn't have those gross vain things so if they were to put them in the cartel market than that would be nice.

If you play as a darkside user then you pretty much get them anyway but once you reach darkside Level II you start getting veins and at that point i just hide the darkside corruption but it would be nice to still keep those Glowing Orange eyes i know Jaesa has those eye textures and she doesn't have those gross vain things so if they were to put them in the cartel market than that would be nice.

Alternative: include a way to "lock" the DS corruption display at a particular level, if you have at least that level.

Alternative: include a way to "lock" the DS corruption display at a particular level, if you have at least that level.

I like that idea! So I could stop trying to alternate LS and DS allegiance to stay exactly at Dark 1 and then be able to go darker but keep the dark 1 appearance.