Can't play the game past lvl 20???

olepi

I'm a subscriber, but I can't play a character past level 20?? What the ....

It says to validate my email address, but never sends me any email to do it. I get plenty of one-time passwords, and have had the same email on file since 2010. What am I supposed to do???

Very frustrating!

I found a solution in the numerous NUMEROUS threads about this problem. Give it a different email, validate that, and then change it back to what it's been for SEVEN YEARS.

Extremely poor system.

Threads about this problem go back for over a year, and they've never fixed it.

Sigh.

• 7 years later...
On 5/7/2017 at 4:08 PM, olepi said:

I found a solution in the numerous NUMEROUS threads about this problem. Give it a different email, validate that, and then change it back to what it's been for SEVEN YEARS.

Extremely poor system.

Threads about this problem go back for over a year, and they've never fixed it.

Sigh.

thanks bro, save my life in 2024 hehehehehe

I had to uninstall WoW a week or 2-3 ago, as a secret weekend event called dragon flight or something levelt my trial ftp char to lvl 21 without warning, and locked that character from being played untill the Sun dimms out, as only subs can play lvl 21 and ups.

I worked years to get my chsr into blue and gold lvl 20, clearing half the Wailing Cavern on my own, Slaughtering Snake Bosses and that Legendary Turtle too as soup ingredient. (Got screenshots even of me solo smashing these bosses)

But this evil secret weekend event stole my character, and uninstalling is my only option with a locked char and therefore account.

My char had many plans. That cave in Orgrimmar with the 3 Legendary Hellhounds that oneshotted me was on my list. (I did not then have the tank Earth Elemental yet, and that weekend update gave me 2 other Elementals too)

I have no idea why they wanted to lock my account. As that is what happens if you secretly level a player's ftp char to lvl 21 in WoW...

Years of work..... ....shredded.....

And by ticket they told they cannot downlevel a char.

I just......don't want to understand..... 💀💔👨‍🦯