Need Help for level 70 KOTFE defeating Sky Trooper ZEM-24NF in Sith Assassin Veteran

KeltischWerWolf

:mad::mad::mad:

I have been stuck on this since changing my Level 70 Sith Assassin solo in Veteran mode, no mater what I do the Sky Trooper ZEM-24NF kills me before I can get him below 50% health. I hit him with depredating bolts, wither, Shock, Electrocute, Slash, Overload and etc. and no combination has gotten him to anything less that 50% health. I have tried other disciplines as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated

First off is your companion at 25+ influence or better?

Veteran mode chapters require a Companion to be that level or higher minimum or they just cant keep up with the healing or dps needs.

Second check your gear too. You should be in 220+ gear again minimum or greater if possible for veteran level content.

• 5 months later...
ehmmm, check the gears first, should be 230+, and interrupt its skills, companion to heal, heroic moment, should work out easily, in fact the hardest should be master mode last elite boss in chapter one, tried few times with my jugg and marr in damage finally passed lol.