Grade 10 Crafting Missions

AshurDarksoul

Im not sure if this is new or not but i recently noticed these showing up on the gtn. Are these coming from iokath?

-Ashur

Not new. I bought a few prior to 5.2 from GTN:

Now you may notice more, two things could have changed:

* With Iokath there is now exclusive grade 10 nodes in one area (before this, it was shared with grade 9, so if people ignored those eventually you got little to no respaws of grade 10).

* There might have been a change in loot tables. Since 5.2 i notice some changes in general loot: Never i got before missions from gathering mats/lockboxes before 5.2 (playing for several months). Now in just 2 weeks i got couple of times (still it can be just luck) and once i'm almost shure it was a drop from mob 0.0 (rechecking the log showed i got them after killing mobs instead of with a node farmed). Maybe I was drunk, or the log messed up, but loot tables are changed. One of the easy things i notice is that Medpacks are droped everyware very often.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.