Question about class storylines

vockner

I have a quick question about the class storylines after the original class storyline are any of the storylines from the expansions different based on class? Today or tomorrow is the last day of my subscription so I might not be able to reply to this but I just wanted to know if it's worth running all the different characters from start all the way through KOTET. Thank you ahead of time for the answer.

I have a quick question about the class storylines after the original class storyline are any of the storylines from the expansions different based on class? Today or tomorrow is the last day of my subscription so I might not be able to reply to this but I just wanted to know if it's worth running all the different characters from start all the way through KOTET. Thank you ahead of time for the answer.

Ilum and Makeb are per-faction with minor per-class variations in dialogue.

Forged Alliances (Prelude to Revan) is the same for everyone, except for different NPC names. (Example: Republic characters fight Imperial troops on Tython and Korriban while being directed by Theron Shan, while Imperials fight Republic troops while being directed by Lana Beniko.)

Shadow of Revan (Rishi and Yavin) are mostly the same for everyone (with minor dialogue differences), except that there is a single per-class mission in the middle of Rishi, just before the Blood Hunt flashpoint.

Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) is the same for everyone, except for minor dialogue variations.

Knights of the Fallen Empire (KotFE) and Knights of the Eternal Throne (KotET) are both the same for everyone, except, again, for minor dialogue variations.

War on Iokath is both stupid and horrible, and horrible and stupid, and nastily bugged(1), and I won't discuss it further.

(1) A critical dialogue wheel has a choice missing, and you are therefore forced to choose to ally yourself with either the Republic or the Empire. It is almost as if they meant it to be like that, but I can't imagine that this is correct.