The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Relocated to a different area after patch update and can't seem to leave?

Hey everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone had any advice on how to fix this or can understand what the hell happened... I couldn't play at all yesterday due to the updates. Decided to try again today, only for my character to be in a completely different area. I had last been in my stronghold on Coruscant after doing a mission in the Jedi Sage storyline, but ended up in the Republic Fleet which I have NEVER been to before.

I tried to leave but seem to be stuck there. The taxi rank only takes me round three different points on the Fleet. I tried exiting to my stronghold in the hopes of getting back to Coruscant, but when I use the lift it only give me the option to go back to the fleet as Coruscant is greyed out.

Is anyone else having this problem or know how I can get back to Coruscant??

If you are on Coruscant (republic capital) story-wise, then you had to go trough the fleet to get there. The exit / shuttle to Coruscant is at the southern end of the cross in the fleet's wheel-like main area.

If you are on Tython (Jedi training grounds) story-wise, to get back there you need to use the western exit and pick one of the shuttles there (Tython or Ord Mantell are available)

But to get a Stronghold you had to be on fleet, either to buy the SH or to go to Coruscant and buy the SH there? :confused:

Edited by Mubrak