The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make The 4 Extra Eye Colour Options Available To All Species

So I remember the joy and happiness that errupted shortly after the Human Hairstyles were made available to the other species (with hair), whereas it had only been available to Humans and Cyborgs. I absolutely adored it and keenly use the various extra hairstyles on my toons and certainly will keep using them for future characters. The designs are simply amazing.

But you know what also has amazing designs? The four extra eye colour options that we got, the White, Yellow, Blue and Green ones. However, there is one thing wrong with them... they are not available to any other species except the Humans and Cyborgs. Therefore it is my passionate plea, and has been since a while, to make the White, Yellow, Blue and Green extra eye colour options available to all the species. Especially the Bright Yellow Eyes, I have been longing to give my Twi'lek Sith the same yellow (and iconic) Sith eyes that even Darth Atroxa (that female Sith Lord from the 'Sacrifice' trailer) has.

So please, Cartel Market team, like you included the Human Hairstyles for all the species with hair, do such as well with the four extra eye colour options.

Seconding this!

I'd also like to see some of the eye colors that are species-exclusive get opened up to all species. Either that, or have a brand new "eye color" pack that isn't just limited to humans. For example, Twi'lek get three shades of purple eyes that other species do not get. I'd love to get the deep purple Twi'lek eyecolor on a purple Togruta. Or Mirialans have a nice red color that would go great on Twi'lek or Togruta.