Servers still down?

Arkanthos

eeeh, no...

Still down for... ever?

Pathetic situation.

A simple maintenance but unable to launcher the servers after.... 3 hours...

Is there need some help?

Edited by oredayo

eeeh, no...

Still down for... ever?

Pathetic situation.

A simple maintenance and unable to launcher the servers after.... 3 hours...

Hello I was having issues logging into to the website, Login failed, but yet, here I am posting :eek:

Yeah, servers are still down. Says there's people on servers, but can't select any of them either. I wish Devs would get their acts together with these updates. Its every time there's multiple problems with logs ins, etc.

ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GODS DEMAND NEW SERVERS and maybe some compensation for Subs if this presists beyond 24 hours.

if it helps i can fly down to Austin and take a turn on the bicycle generator??????

Edited by Arkanthos

Think of it this way, the results of the patch are a GC loot box. They were hoping for food for the hamsters to keep the servers going, but all they got were more galactic droppings instead.

I thought they dumped the hamsters and downgraded to potatoes ... I swear I heard that somewhere

Wait, what? It's close to 2PM PST and the servers are still down? I mean really? I'm at work and all but, really? Servers are still down? What could have possibly got flubbed up so bad that they have been down all this time? Care to explain? Share some cookies and stuff? Did someone drop the ball?

I'd say for people that subscribe, they should have some type of compensation. Any good company would do that. Comcast would remove X amount to your bill for outages caused by them, some pizza deliveries will compensate you for lost time, other companies have reduced bills or awarded extra time, free channels, more minutes extra for problems occurring paying customers. I would assume this game would reward Subscribers something in the market of free game time, credits or buffs.

I'd say for people that subscribe, they should have some type of compensation. Any good company would do that. Comcast would remove X amount to your bill for outages caused by them, some pizza deliveries will compensate you for lost time, other companies have reduced bills or awarded extra time, free channels, more minutes extra for problems occurring paying customers. I would assume this game would reward Subscribers something in the market of free game time, credits or buffs.

That hilarious, you expect this development team to behave like a responsible and well-run company.