The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make Iokath Forge Garbagefall Useful

The Iokath Forge Garbagefall is an odd duck of a decoration.

Here's a picture

http://tord.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2017/03/Iokath-Forge-Garbagefall-2.jpg

It's a giant thing that takes up a lot of room.

The garbage just dumps off into the floor and disappears.

if you place it in a higher wall hook, the garbage disappears right off the shoot and doesn't make it to the floor, so you can't place a container beneath it. (Iokath Forge Cauldron seems a likely decoration to put underneath.)

There's really no way to place this item that doesn't look weird and ruin roleplay/immersion.

My suggestion is to shrink the decoration by 50% and make the garbage fall 5x as far (or at least far enough to reach the floor from an upper wall hook).

There are other decorations where things fall a long way, such as snow from the Life Day ceiling decorations, so it's definitely possible.

If this isn't feasible, then at least create a graphic of a chute in the floor for the garbage to fall into, or a really big bin (similar to Iokath Forge Lavafall but larger).

Edited by Xina_LA

I couldnt agree more. Its a strange decoration, as there is no way for it to function properly in a decorative sense. I hope they either fix this decoration or give us a proper counterpart.

• 4 years later...

I "sort of" found a way to make the Forge Garbagefall "work".

Lower it on the hook until it is about head height. Next, take the conveyor belt deco (Junkshop one), line it up with the garbage fall, height - wise, then push the conveyor belt into the wall.

The only problem is, with the way the hooks are set up, this collaboration bisects the room.