says travel to belsavis but when i do it does not acknowledge it?

AGRichards

hi one of main missions says travel to belsavis but when i do it does not acknowledge it? ive tried going to other planets then coming back but it does not work. pls help

Go on UR ship not the map....had same thing happen on consular story.

Did you travel to Belsavis proper or Section X?

You can select both on the galaxy map, and for some reason Section X (an old endgame dailies area from back in the day when level 50 was max) is selected by default. Same for Corellia and Black Hole later on.

Edited by Mubrak

yeah i had the same thing happen to me. though it was my fault cause i wasn't paying attention. but still. it'd be nice if they fixed that. there's 0 reason to default section x or the black hole on the map. they are easy enough to get to on planet and i doubt that many people actually bother with either anymore.

it's a glitch with the new easy travel option from your mission display since it's can't figure out which questing zone you are going to on a planet with 2 zones to pick from..

On planets with 2 questing zones (Belsavis and Corellia) if you click the planet icon and then click travel now it will glitch out and stay at "Travel to <planet name>" and never update (had this happen on my IA and CS has to fix it for me).

If you choose to use the easy travel option, make sure on Belsavid and COrellia to actually click on the purple icon on the planet for your class story location and then click Travel Now. That will result in it working properly.