The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestions from the Players

LTCeacer

Right, this might probably be not the first thread on this subject but it needs to be posted up.

I want to ask , due to the horrendous looks of around 70% of outfits in the cartel market and the absolutely HUGE art community within SWToR itself if the community itself cannot have a thread created by the devs in which ideas for new armor sets/weapons etc can be posted up as pictures, these Ideas can then be taken by the Dev's and put ingame for the wider community.

I have found myself more often than not utterly dissipated with the way outfits are made , Especially in the cartel market and that is not even starting on weapons , some of which do not just look impractical but also utterly hideous (for example the HK sub reward set), This is something that could Drastically Improve, and you know your outfits are bad when even mobile games (SW Uprisings) outdo you.

However this is merely a suggestion to the Devs mainly but also to the wider community, if this receives enough support perhaps it could happen.

The hard part, perhaps, is agreeing *which* 70% are horrendous in appearance.

I vote for the huge shoulder pads. :)

May want to discuss this in the Cartel Market subforum instead of one dedicated to player created content:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=415

edit: Those weird things in place of backpacks too. What are those things.....

Edited by dr_mike