Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can't find any class stories on chapter 1?

badmancm

Hi everyone

I'm on chapter 1 of the sith warrior story and just completed the mission where you defeat lord rathari. I returned to my ship and talked to Darth baras. I went and bought a subscription and made a level 60 character to play knights of the fallen empire and after playing I returned to my level 19 sith warrior character to continue the story but there are no story missions available and I have tried everything. I seen on YouTube after talking to Baras he gives you a mission to go to tattooine but I don't have this.

Did buying the subscription and playing the expansion cause this? Any help would be hugely appreciated

Thanks!

What you do on one character doesn't affect your other characters in that way. You should still have access to all the class stories on the first character. The second character will not have access to those quests as you decided to skip them.

Check your Mission Log to see if there is anything listed there and what your next step is. You may perhaps have to reset a quest.

If there is nothing in the log, I'd create an ingame ticket.

Edited by Dragondog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.