it would be nice if we had New abilities light vs. dark war for iokath.

Mzuta

Now I know we will have the option to switch sides on war for iokath, but I hope if we do our former allied faction will treat us hostile on other planets. SWTOR has been real lazy with this. When I was doing heroics I was disappointing to see not much had changed on any of the planets except the star fortress you can see above each planet. I also would like swtor to be able to grant abilities based on your alignment the way kotor did. Eg. If you are playing as a lightside sith assassin then you should be able to pick some abilities from the jedi shadow moveset. and you should be able to have a questline when you go to tython to train as a jedi. Same with a jedi turning to the darkside you should be able to train to be a sith. as well as gain new abilities Eg. if you are a darkside jedi sage then you should be able to learn new moves to be a sith sorcerer. This also should bring new animations. Eg. when recovering health if I am a jedi steeped in the darkside then my aura should be red i should be seething not glowing blue or yellow and meditating .......I know this would require more extra work but It would make the game a lot better. The ability to play the way you wanted is why KOTOR is still an epic game to this day and adapting these elements would enhance gameplay.