The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Facing the machines of War quest

crazysam

I killed Tyth yesterday for the first time and completed a certain quest. I soon realised that the quest that was asking me to kill the boss was different from "Facing the machines of War". Whats the deal with this? Is there a secret quest giver i'm not aware of? I see people everywhere trying to complet it, but I can't have it. Edited by crazysam

It's a bug. I had the quest from the Scions, killed Tyth... and it remained on the progress of having to kill Tyth. I reported the bug, and CS just told me "We identified it as a bug, and it will be addressed in a later update. Keep an eye on the patch notes!"

They really needed to do a bit more QA on this, because Iokath has been buggy like nothing else.

Has there been any up date. I played the OP mission as soon as it was available. We defeated the boss. However, I still have the missions FACING THE MACHINES OF WAR. I have reset the mission, logged out and in. I have fast traveled there, I was fought my way there. Nothing seems to be making a difference. When I get to the Command center to fight Tyth. I get no dialog and I am not able to resume the mission. Any suggestions. its has been a handful of days and nothing has changed. This is getting irritating.