asked a million times...

DeathByGuinness

Sorry in advance for a million and one..

I got the 60 day membership recently.. i understand this gives me access to all expansions? (even after membership runs out)?

How do i get to them, and are they story lines like the base download that was free?

I made a sith inquisitor for my first PVE character (which i am enjoying)

thinking about an imperial agent next... with membership i can get an immediate high lvl... but im thinking of leveling from the beginning.. (recommended even if membership is about to expire?)

Do I keep all the stuff I acquired as a member?

What happens to the money i collected (as i recall, i had a set figure I was allowed as a non member which i far exceeded).

Thanks for any answers you can give... (aside from use the search function :o)

So to answer your questions one at a time- The 60 day does indeed give you access to all expansions, they are indeed linear like vanilla SWTOR, and to start them you can just go to your ship and access them from the console there (usually near the bridge, just look for the mission symbol on the map). For your credits they went into an escrow, they should automatically transfer back to which ever toon earned them. If they do not, I'd say file an in game ticket.

Yes you keep all stuff acquired as a member, its all bought and paid for. However before you begin the KOTFE storyline I'd suggest completing the other expansions (Revan, Makeb etc.) as they have some interesting storylines and are referenced heavily in Knights of the Fallen Empire. Cheers!

That would depend on the server lol if you have any experience with any other MMOs you'll know what you're getting into, if not expect gen chat to be insanity distilled and the the market prices to be insanely high. However the guilds are usually a good group of people (usually.... lol)

(1)I got the 60 day membership recently.. i understand this gives me access to all expansions? (even after membership runs out)?

- Yes correct.

How do i get to them, and are they story lines like the base download that was free?

- You need to complete the entire primary class story first. Chapter 1-3. Then the story will come unlocked via a terminal INSIDE your ship. They are included in the base download if that's what you mean. But the story will be the same for all classes after completing the initial class quest :)

thinking about an imperial agent next... with membership i can get an immediate high lvl... but im thinking of leveling from the beginning.. (recommended even if membership is about to expire?)

- Entirely up to you, if your enjoying the game a lot why not play ALL of the class storylines from the beginning? The agent story is quite good :) . There are some limitations to what is available to 'preferred players'. For more details click here: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/wiki/f2p

What happens to the money i collected (as i recall, i had a set figure I was allowed as a non member which i far exceeded).

- I believe the limit for preferred I 350,000 credits.

Your welcome. I recently came back to this game too and its a little overwhelming learning all there is to it. :) enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are f2p or preferred, you have a limit on credits you have at your disposal, but you still earn every credits you make. Those that you earn in excess of your limit go to so called escrow. The escrow credits are transferred to your inventory once you subscribe again (or use very expensive one time transfers which I wouldn't recommend at all).

In this case, the limit of available credits is 350k for preferred, any amount over that goes into escrow once your sub runs out, and returns when you renew the sub.

Sorry in advance for a million and one..

I got the 60 day membership recently.. i understand this gives me access to all expansions? (even after membership runs out)?

I made a sith inquisitor for my first PVE character (which i am enjoying)

Thanks for any answers you can give... (aside from use the search function :o)

You have the best nick EVER :tran_tongue:

May Saint James' Gate be with you always