The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Chance cubes sold separately

Be careful what you ask for. You're likely to have them sold separately *and* bundled into Cartel Packs.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind if they eliminated chance cubes from Cartel Packs altogether and made them a separate, always-available item. I actually do like chance cubes. It's how I got my Xoxaan armor set and my Unstable Peacemaker lightsaber. Plus, when you buy a cartel pack, there's the expectation that it will contain, you know, items from the actual pack, not relics - however valuable or worthless - of past packs.

I am a big fan of the chance cubes, which almost always give me something interesting or worth having. I'd love to have them sold as a separate item instead of bundled into cartel packs.

Just to make sure you're aware, they're resellable and you can buy them off of the GTN.

As long as their drop rate isn't changed (up OR down) in packs and they're not too expensive as direct purchase items, I'd be fine with it.

They're a good source of older items, but at the same time, I've got a lot of the older items so I certainly wouldn't want all the new packs I buy to suddenly become flooded with these things.

Their drop rate in packs is currently just about right and I wouldn't want to upset that balance.

At the same time, I'm also not willing to pay a ton of coins for a chance to get an older item when the odds are pretty high that I've already got it.

I'll pay a little bit because I've had some decent luck, but I won't pay too much because I've also had a lot of terrible luck.

Yeah need to have the same droprate as the ones from packs but i don't see a problem with that, and if they do that they should just remove chance cubes from packs entirely cause that's not how it was for the first 7 sets of packs I think it was?