So much for "invisible assassins" being removed ...

LadyRoyalport

I just replayed chapter 16, Battle of Odessen, and while running through Arcann's flagship I went into all the rooms to get the gear as I have always done. Sure enough, when I hit that ONE room where I always mysteriously die, I did in fact die. I was so confident that wasn't going to happen--but instead of skipping it I just barged my way in and BOOM, down I went.

Maybe they were more "invisible" than what the devs thought. :(

I always go for the weapons and shield which works for my play style. However, I've noticed when I'm on my troopers (especially)

Arcann is immune to EVERYTHING except explosive round. It takes F O R E V E R to get him down to 50% so you can start using the shield.

I'm just wondering if that's a new bug because I don't remember it taking that long when chapter 16 first came out.

My bug was that for the final phase, he's supposed to jump up the stairs. He never did. He stayed in the middle. The metal things on the side fell but when I walked to him in the middle, I could hit him with the shield all I wanted but it did nothing. I had to /stuck because I couldn't die and I couldn't kill him. Luckily it reset the final phase so it was doable.

The only difference for me was I was too awesome with the shield, as in I was so good that he never knocked me off balance. The second time even when I shouldn't have been knocked off balance I was. :p I was thrown like a ragdoll. It was the only bug I encountered and I've run about 6 through now. I know, I'm insane, but I can't let the game make choices for me. :p