Disappointment in 45 minutes ????

LordAppius

i did not read the datamined stuff, but bioware already said there is a super weapon. Now what i can guess is the gravestone is the head, if not it is just a massive D that the god droids use for their exquisite parties .... I would love to know why can't be board the gravestone whenever we want, guess it is to much to ask to board my own freaking ship....

i did not read the datamined stuff, but bioware already said there is a super weapon. Now what i can guess is the gravestone is the head, if not it is just a massive D that the god droids use for their exquisite parties .... I would love to know why can't be board the gravestone whenever we want, guess it is to much to ask to board my own freaking ship....

I don't know anything about Bioware saying anything about it. Though I know it by actually playing through the story.

Blame Koth.

Seriously, you can't even go in your own throne room, much less your ship.

Seriously, you can't even go in your own throne room, much less your ship.

Whaaat? You can go into your Throne room/ command comsole room anytime you want.

Why they put it inside freaking cantina and not in the actual base is a completely different question:D

Whaaat? You can go into your Throne room/ command comsole room anytime you want.

Why they put it inside freaking cantina and not in the actual base is a completely different question:D

So you can blow of steam after working and killing thousands of rep scum. Yes reps are scum of the universe :rak_03:

So what exactly is this "War for Iokath"? A whole new 16 chapters or just peacemeal? Also i hope that the operation has a solo mode because my server is dead. Edited by Ricul

So what exactly is this "War for Iokath"? A whole new 16 chapters or just peacemeal? Also i hope that the operation has a solo mode because my server is dead.

Daily area like Oricon. With a story attached to it.