The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will there be a Devastating Vengeance 248??

dabbinwax

if your looking for them in the tier venders probably not, last i checked those relics arnt even listed in those venders, so you cant even trade them in to get unassembled piece or get them. Edited by Kyuuu

I can't find any 242 versions of it anywhere, So will there be a better version than the 240 Iokath MK-3 version of it?

Not only there will be, there already is. Today in my tier 4 crates I find 2 Devastating Vengeance 248! (I am Anni Mara)

I desintegrated them since I have SA and FR 244.

Edited by Gelious

Not only there will be, there already is. Today in my tier 4 crates I find 2 Devastating Vengeance 248! (I am Anni Mara)

I desintegrated them since I have SA and FR 244.

Like Gelious said the 242/248 Devastating Vengeance Relic does already exist just check the other class vendors if it's not on the Warrior vendor. I found this to be the case when I was looking for it myself on the Inquisitor vendor but it wasn't there so I had to go to the Imperial Agent vendor instead. In terms of how useful it is you'll just have to be the judge of that yourself; I personally like to run it on my Corruption Sorc along with the SA Relic in PvP.