Crest of the Dread/Wings of the Architect run purchase

Would anyone be willing to sell a crest of the dread masters and wings of architect run?

You and 27 other people huh?

There are maybe 2 guilds that actually COULD do it but thing is, I doubt they WOULD do it because they would probably all need to use NIM crystals to carry you. The price they would be asking would be more then you could fathom.

You and 27 other people huh?

There are maybe 2 guilds that actually COULD do it but thing is, I doubt they WOULD do it because they would probably all need to use NIM crystals to carry you. The price they would be asking would be more then you could fathom.

You say that as if I don't have over a billion credits on multiple toons.

You say that as if I don't have over a billion credits on multiple toons.

For some people, it seems to be more fun, to grind billions of credits and just buy wings&crest instead of forming a raiding group to obtain those things through there own skill.

No words about what is more sustainable. :cool:

However, raiders shouldn't complain. We invest the same time to obtain those goals and after that, we might be able to resell them.

Edited by Exocor

For some people, it seems to be more fun, to grind billions of credits and just buy wings&crest instead of forming a raiding group to get obtain those things through there own skill.

No words about what is more sustainable. :cool:

However, raiders shoudln't complain. We invest the same time as theto obtain those goals and after the, we might be able to resell them.

You forgot the part where you can just buy tons of Cartel Market stuff and sell it on GTN