The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Subsriber Reward

alinoor

Hi,

I was subscribed a year ago and last i remember subscribers used to get monthly 500 coins plus a random item (mount/pet/etc) from the cartel market every month.

I have just returned to swtor and im a subscriber now. I did get the 500 coins but not the random item from the cartel market, have they removed this reward for subscribers? or this is a bug?

Also i just registered for the security key and did not get the monthly extra 100 coins. This is also a bug.

Can anyone guide or suggest me with these two issues?

Subs never got a random item just for subbing.

I have been here, off and on, from launch.

There have been specific things given out for subbing at a certain time (May 4th droids, various expansion goodies, etc), and there have been codes to redeem for various things from time to time, but never some "random item from the CM just for subscribing" reward.

As for the security key thing, if it's all set up then my guess is that you get that at the end of the month.

Edited by Mithros

Hi,

I was subscribed a year ago and last i remember subscribers used to get monthly 500 coins plus a random item (mount/pet/etc) from the cartel market every month.

I have just returned to swtor and im a subscriber now. I did get the 500 coins but not the random item from the cartel market, have they removed this reward for subscribers? or this is a bug?

Also i just registered for the security key and did not get the monthly extra 100 coins. This is also a bug.

Can anyone guide or suggest me with these two issues?

I been here since launch and we never got a random item from the cartel market. We have only received the cartel coins. There are referral awards but those are not from the cartel market.

As far as the security key you get that on a different date of the month, or at least I do.

Yeah, you're definitely mis-remembering.

They've never given a Cartel item as a subscriber reward.

Sometimes they give promotional gifts that are tied to subscription status, but it's not part of the regular subscriber deal.

You get 500-600 coins per month depending on what length of subscription you purchase.

Then you get an additional 100 coins for having a security key (for a total of up to 700).

Those bonus 100 come on a different cycle than the subscription coins since non-subs can earn them, too.

I'm wondering if they are thinking about that HK-55 promo where each month you subscribe you got an Hk-55 related item.

My guess as well.

Subs sometimes did het rewards (titles/pets/mounts/companions) but those were promotion/launch items given to people whom were subbed at the time of the promotions/launch.

We were never given stuff just for being randomly subbed. It always came with a launch of something.