The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

improvements for the game

Bladebas

Hello Everybody,

I don't know if there is a thread where you can post ideas for the game?

what do you think of this?

- With character select, the char that is selected show the crew sklls with the lvl you are at that char?

- Make a faction that folow's another path between light and dark? Revenites or something?

- More races (ofcourse:D)

- Let you make your own legacy lightsaber?

i like to hear if you have more ideas

Grz..

Hello Everybody,

I don't know if there is a thread where you can post ideas for the game?

what do you think of this?

- With character select, the char that is selected show the crew sklls with the lvl you are at that char?

- Make a faction that folow's another path between light and dark? Revenites or something?

- More races (ofcourse:D)

i like to hear if you have more ideas

Grz..

YES THERE IS, Its called the SUGGESTION BOX! look for it and place this stuff there.............

What's my Trooper going to do with a lightsabre?

It's a facetious expression of a serious question. More seriously: what do you propose as an alternative to "make a lightsabre" for classes that don't use lightsabres?

And did you really mean "legacy" in the "bound to legacy" sense? There are already ways to get legacy-bound weapons.

With Legacy Lightsaber i mean that you have a couple of parts you can customize 2 your liking and the same for every class ofcourse so also with guns, and maby even let you make a material of your own like a logo orsomting on it

With Legacy Lightsaber i mean that you have a couple of parts you can customize 2 your liking and the same for every class ofcourse so also with guns, and maby even let you make a material of your own like a logo orsomting on it

Ah, so a custom-built one rather than one tied to the Legacy system. I would have said that light sabres are a bit too small for custom materials to be useful (most of the time, there's no chance anyone would be able to see the texture on a lightsabre). Where I've seen custom logos before, it has been larger objects, like chest armour, shields in sword-and-sorcery type MMORPGs, decoration objects, flags, banners, sails (on ships).