The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Issues Im Seeing With SWTOR

Kamesha

Hi, Id like to start this off by saying dont get me wrong. I love the game and I am a subscriber. How ever I am seeing several things that do need to be addressed. First one being what on earth is being done on maintenance? There are quite a few bugs in the game and yes, most can be fixed by the player by logging out then back in. How ever this should not be the case. To be honest I think this is more incentive for players to quit the game and they should be fixed. Also I would like to bring up how much stuff is on lock down for free to play players. I fully understand the need for some things to be locked but a lot of it is just nonsense. Like for example not being able to change out color crystals which you need, not able to use the guild bank but you can join a guild, companion customization, the amount of credits you can have is locked. This is just a few. You want people to try your game but this is once again going to make people not want to play. Some people dont have the money for a sub, which means they likely wont have the money to buy cartel coins to unlock all the stuff they would need to. Again I understand why some things are on lock down but some of it is ridiculous. I have played many mmorpg's and know that the free to play people would still spend money on decorations and outfits. There is no reason to have half the stuff that is on lock down on lock down. This is a great game but I feel like EA or who ever is in charge of this stuff is only hurting them selves by pretty much forcing people to subscribe. Edited by Kamesha

First off, use some paragraphs, second off wrong section, there's a suggestion box, but I can definitely see your displeasure with ea.

I'm rather new to Forums all together and was not sure where my post should have gone. I was in a bit of a hurry to get it done as I was low on time which is why it wasn't in proper format. I love the game very much but I have to say that I fear that what they are doing with some of the stuff is going to run people off rather then bring them in and have them wanting to spend their money.