The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unrelenting Interceptor mount- option for its original form with purple exhaust,*pics

I hate the redone Unrelenting Interceptor mount; it just doesn't look as good as when I got it when it originally came out. The Magenta/Purple exhaust was a great departure and went so well with one of my mains. Now, there's that obnoxious overdone red glow to it that diminishes the unique appearance it had. If you like that, fine; but at least give players the option to keep its original look when you switch something we already paid for beforehand: like the Classic Phantom set that was redone. This was one of my favorite top 3 mounts, now I hate using it because of the redone gaudy red exhaust that is incredibly annoying to look at. It looked unique before with the Magenta/Purple, now its exhaust looks like just about every other mount, and with an overdone glow.

Like I said, I just want the choice/ option to keep the Unrelenting Interceptor IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM. If you like the new look then you can keep it.

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/unrelenting-interceptor/

Edited by Willjb

I am more concerned about the change in sounds. I log back into the game to find that the sounds of the mount have been completely changed. From something that made it cool, unique and a selling point (modified Vader breathing) to something totally else.

Wth was that? I (and others) paid money for this item.

I think someone in the licensing (same /insert curses/ who doesn't let us have traditional Jedi robes) found out that they are using Vader breathing sounds in the game and ordered BW to remove it. Can't use Star Wars sounds in a Star Wars game... Just lol.

I am more concerned about the change in sounds. I log back into the game to find that the sounds of the mount have been completely changed. From something that made it cool, unique and a selling point (modified Vader breathing) to something totally else.

Wth was that? I (and others) paid money for this item.

I think someone in the licensing (same /insert curses/ who doesn't let us have traditional Jedi robes) found out that they are using Vader breathing sounds in the game and ordered BW to remove it. Can't use Star Wars sounds in a Star Wars game... Just lol.

I agree. The change in appearance and sound to such a profound mount is a giant letdown.

We should get a choice between both versions of this mount. Call it Classic Unrelenting Interceptor or something. Players paid for the original version, and many of us would much rather have that; NOT whatever that revamp is.

Edited by Willjb

I could live with the lighting change, though I prefer the old color. The sound change really bothers me.

Too bad they didn't just release a new version with the changes in a future pack, as a separate mount.

Edited by Xina_LA