The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can we get these helmets please?

badalchemist

i'm lvl 41, so i'm not at endgame yet, but i use juggernaut helmets, lol. (i mod them with +aim.). there was one from commendations @ umm, either taris or quesh or hoth, i think hoth? a black juggernaut helm, it's gorgeous.

Thats.... actually not a bad idea. I hate how the bounty hunter helms look at 30 and it's not like stats matter THAT much at that level. I actually may do this :D

Thats.... actually not a bad idea. I hate how the bounty hunter helms look at 30 and it's not like stats matter THAT much at that level. I actually may do this :D

It's not that stats don't matter, it's that stats are entirely replaceable. If you get orange Jugg gear and strip out all the strength mods and replace them with aim mods, you're golden. An orange item has no inherent stats of any sort, it's all in the mods.

It's not that stats don't matter, it's that stats are entirely replaceable. If you get orange Jugg gear and strip out all the strength mods and replace them with aim mods, you're golden. An orange item has no inherent stats of any sort, it's all in the mods.

Oh, for some reason I thought it had minor base stats. I guess that shows how little I really looked into it.

i'm lvl 41, so i'm not at endgame yet, but i use juggernaut helmets, lol. (i mod them with +aim.). there was one from commendations @ umm, either taris or quesh or hoth, i think hoth? a black juggernaut helm, it's gorgeous.

You are a genius... :o

thank you!

i have not worn a helmet at all since i either look like bucket head or an insect with multiple eyes! pic of your toon with the helmet pls?

Edited by xioix

i'll try to remember to upload it when i get home tonight (at work now).

i'm pretty sure this is it, though - i didn't even have to change the enhancement, just the armoring and the mod:

http://www.torhead.com/item/ejdLJKz

it's gorgeous. very sleek, mostly black helm. it's my fave helm graphic in game so far.

i'll set a reminder ;)

and yes, as someone said above, there are no base stats on oranges. some gear i THINK is "sith warrior required" but the helm i can gaurentee you is fully usable. it's prolly stayin on my guy until i get some lvl 50 BH gear

Edited by EzFlyer