Abilities bars, is fraked up.

ufarax

I am a subscriber, I just started a level 65 character, a sniper. After the cinematics, I land at the start. I only have 3 attacks on my bar. I can't set new abilities because said abilities are missing. I exit area, then the abilities return, I sart my abilities bar, and start the chapter, return to the landing zone, and my fracking abilities are gone. I press p, and most of my abilities are not there. I exit game, I switched character, I deleted my disk arena file. And my abilities car is still fraked up. There is a limit to my patience, and this is it. I will not call the devs a bunch of fraking idiots because that would be wrong, so I will not call them fraking idiots.

There may be a fix, it could be on this site. But I pay 15 dollars a month for this fraking game. To the devs, fix your game...pretty fracking please.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

IThere may be a fix, it could be on this site. But I pay 15 dollars a month for this fraking game. To the devs, fix your game...pretty fracking please.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They did, whenever you start the first chapter, a message pops up that asks if you actually want the tutorial.

Edited by Mubrak