Can't get passed Tatooine loading screen

LadyArdor

No matter what was done - full reinstall, deleting the cache file, deleting the bitraider folder, then bitrader folder and cache file... Can't get Tat to load. Not even when attempted on 2 different computers using 2 different ISP's on different sides the the US. logged in and tried to relocate the stuck character to guild flagship. One one comp it stuck on the planet loading screen. On the other it moved from planet loading screen to stronghold loading screen, the last location the character was located.

This is seriously frustrating. Can't progress if the character can't even be gotten to. I have a strong feeling it's a game bug cuz it should NOT have have this issue on 2 different computers. :mad:

This is also not the first time I've seen this occure for other people since the game launched.

If it is just one character have you submitted a ingame ticket to get that character relocated to fleet ?

This issue generally occurs when someone logs out in a guildship or stronghold, best to logout in a cantina ;)

Edited by OwenBrooks

Yes, it's just one character and logged out in a sh. NEVER had this issue before. But wanna play this character NOW! I can't even call for support anymore. It's ridiculous!

EDIT: Only took a few hours for a response. Seems it was in fact the stupid sh...

Edited by LadyArdor