Armor set collection bug

TheRedAlchemisto

Not sure if anyone's had this before but it's odd and rather annoying.

I have parts of the ceremonial mystic armor set for my Sorcerer but for some odd reason anytime i hover over a piece it's only coming up with 1/7. To clarify i have the top and bottom part of the robes and also the boot., I have equipped them however it states that i have only the upper robe part unlocked.

Not sure if there's anything else i can do other than possibly buying the set pieces again but if someone could tell me of a work around i would be very grateful.

Cheers.

Not sure if anyone's had this before but it's odd and rather annoying.

I have parts of the ceremonial mystic armor set for my Sorcerer but for some odd reason anytime i hover over a piece it's only coming up with 1/7. To clarify i have the top and bottom part of the robes and also the boot., I have equipped them however it states that i have only the upper robe part unlocked.

Not sure if there's anything else i can do other than possibly buying the set pieces again but if someone could tell me of a work around i would be very grateful.

Cheers.

You've equipped them all on the same character? (Not necessarily all at once, but all on the same character.)

Each character's progress at unlocking an armour set is maintained separately and independently. The set is unlocked on any character that unlocks (for himself) all the pieces. And you can *then* unlock it for all your characters on that account by paying the Cartel Coin fee listed in the Collections interface.

Also, some sets are available from the Cartel Market AND the Cartel reputation vendors, and the vendor pieces do not advance their set. (Exception: some of them do, notably the Basic Underwear sets.) Example: the Thana Vesh set available from the rep vendor does not allow you to unlock the Thana Vesh set in Collections, but the Cartel Market version does.