Application has encountered an unspecified error.

Titanstroke

When trying to log in I am getting 'Application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again.' Tried multiple times and still getting this, frankly after not seeing anything fixed in this game and even having to delete toons because of issues that are not fixed I am about fed up. Plus I am a subscriber and I do spend some funds in the Cartel Market but that is about to change. Especially if I cannot even play the game with out having to go and find out what the crap is screwed up now. Third time something like this has happened and apparently the Devs don't seem to want to ensure that what they load is tested against errors that deprive game subscribers of what they are paying for.

Ok if anyone else is having this issue, first pull up Task Manager and delete where it is showing the application error as running, then shut down the load in application. Then using Windows Explorer go into your SWTOR section and delete Bitraider and start up the game again it will start loading. This worked for me but is still a royal pain that you have to do it.