Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Servers and Galactic Command Advice

Sephollos

1.) I currently have 5 characters on the Bastion server. I've heard people saying the server is dead (and based on the fact that I go days without seeing anyone, it seems true), and I didn't realize when I started on it that it is a west coast server (I'm on the east coast). Does anyone have recommendations for active servers I should character transfer to? If I want to move my entire legacy, would I have to transfer each character one by one?

2.) I am using the exp event to level 3 characters to 70, and I'm almost there. Once I get the last one leveled, I was planning to increase galactic command rank through the event. What's the best way for a brand new, guild-less player to do so? I'm probably not strong enough for operations yet, or maybe not even for flash points.

The Ebon Hawk server seems to be the most populated east coast server.

If playing on a west coast server has not caused you any issues, and especially if your schedule is more "west coast friendly", you may want to check out the Harbinger.

Because while the Ebon Hawk is widely considered the most populated easy coast server, the Harbinger is generally thought to be the most populated server, period.

Begeren Colony, another west coast server, is also doing okay population-wise.

For East Coast. I'd recommend Ebon Hawk all the way. Been playing on the server for a while now and have never seen so much activity on any other server.

Now for West Coast you would have to go for Harbinger. It has an equal if not more amount of people than Ebon Hawk does.

1a. Jedi Covenant is also active. It may not be the most populated, but it's not dead.

1b. Yes, you need to transfer each character individually. Your Legacy will transfer with you.

2. Not sure what "the best" way is, but you can just do planetary dailies and story/veteran Flashpoints to start.

As a returning player who decided to start fresh, mainly because i don't have my old login info, I've been bouncing around the servers a bit, and I have to agree that Ebon Hawk seems to be pretty well populated. It tends to be a bit quieter than a lot of the others on most of the planets, but the people there also seem to be pretty helpful. I know I'm enjoying the server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.