Game Startup Format Problem

GawdZeus

When starting the game, the screen resolution appears as a little bar on the upper left corner of my screen. I can open the launcher, log in, and as soon as I hit play, the screen resolution changes and I can't do anything. I can't go into the settings to change it because I can barely see it. The game was working fine before, but for some reason, something changed. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled the game. I restarted my computer several times. I turned off eyefinity, restarted, restarted the computer... nothing seems to pull the screen resolution back to where I can at least adjust the settings.

Is there a way to change the settings? I've tried to start the game with eyefinity turned on, off, disabled, one screen, nothing works. I'm running three Samsung S27E10C 27" curved screen monitors, Saphire R9 16 GB video card with current versions, Intel Core i7 3.4 ghz, windows 10, 16GB Ram.

I've wasted a whole week trying to figure out why the format changed all of a sudden and it is frustrating me to no end.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is the fix I've used when I have had his problem.

Press the [Windows] Key + [R] at the same time. (The [Windows] key is the key with the Windows icon on it)

Copy the following in to the text box and press ok: %localappdata%\swtor\swtor\settings

Open the client_settings.ini file and ensure the following are displayed within, or edit/add if so required:

Fullscreen = false

D3DFullScreen = false

RefreshRate = 60

Save and close the file.

Start the game as normal.

Change graphic settings within the game as desired.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=691219